Monday, April 09, 2012

Obama the intolerable


Obama the (in)tolerant



Res Ipsa Loquitur

In his new book on President Obama's economic policies (co-authored with Grover Norquist), economist John Lott discusses his interactions with then-future President Obama at the University of Chicago. He doesn't paint a pretty picture. TheDC's Jamie Weinstein reports:

"Economist John Lott, noted for his academic advocacy of gun rights, says that when Barack Obama was his colleague at the University of Chicago, the future president treated him as if he were 'evil.' 'He wouldn’t shake hands. It was very clear that Obama disagreed on the gun issue and acted as if he believed that people who he disagreed with were not just wrong, but evil. Unlike other liberal academics who usually enjoyed discussing opposing ideas, Obama simply showed disdain.'" [Full]

They teach that attitude in Manchuria





6 comments:

Jess said...

You know how it is. People with guns smell like freedom and progressives hate that smell.

TimO said...

ITS or Ivory Tower Syndrome is very common among libtards....

Anonymous said...

B-HO is a true believer, a red diaper baby who never been aware enough to question his own worldview. Why should he? After all, look how well it has worked out for him.

Freddie Sykes

DougM said...

Barrack Obama is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.

Eskyman said...

DougM, now I know that the good Lord is looking out for me.

I had just finished my first cuppa coffee when I came across your... um..., entry. So there was nothing in my mouth when its meaning crept into my brain cell.

Otherwise you'd owe me for a new monitor & keyboard!

DougM said...

Denis, glad you appreciated it.
Here's a version I did back in '08.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.