Sunday, April 29, 2012

Rick and Linda


A personal story from cuzzin ricky
I would like to share an experience with you, about drinking and driving. A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks and eats with some friends at the steakhouse and I had a couple of cocktails and some rather nice red wine. Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before: I took a bus home. Sure enough, on the way home, I passed a police road block, but as it was a bus, they waved it past. I arrived home safely without incident, which was a real surprise, as I have never driven a bus before and am not sure where I got it.
Res Ipsa Loquitur

3 comments:

pdwalker said...

I hate it when that happens.

At least he didn't have to drive with one eye closed.

pdwalker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jim - PRS said...

Ha! That came right out of the sun.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.