Thursday, April 05, 2012

Seeds and Hammer times



Not all nostalgia is happy nostalgia



I used to maintain a blog called "Seeds and Hammers*."  It was during a time when this blogspot (C&S) was under attack, and meant to be a parallel blog escape hatch when I was shut down.   Linda SOG did the programming (I sent her a check for $20,000 but she never cashed it), and I was off and running.  Like most of my projects, I soon tired of it. Anyway—  Juice just e-mailed me.  In her  search for my famous rub recipe (which I reposted in comments here), she came across this bit of Juice nostalgia.  Just below that  is a post titled—

They're Smug, Smarmy, and Everywhere
And people will hate them

What recommends this  (evidently the spell checker had not been inveneed yet) post to you is the inclusion of the audio from a caller to Rush

This program caller to Rush yesterday is another on my list of reasons Democrats will alienate most of America this year (2008-ahem) ,  causing Democrats  biggest political defeat since 1980.  Listen to yesterday's call from "Robert from New Jersey."  You will almost certainly find yourself associating Robert with someone in your life; these supercilious asses are that abundant.  USA-UAS-USA! 

So much for my prognostications. However, two posts down from this (By Their Turds Ye Shall Know Them) I address some reasons for my miscalculation. 


* To accommodate the new blog I purchased a new Domain.  I was actually startled when my request for USA USA USA was accepted.  Later I discovered why.  I had inadvertently requested USA-UAS-USA.  The source of much derision and jokery, mostly from the SondraKs. 




1 comment:

Juice said...

You know I reviewed Smug Smary and Everywhere among others at that page yesterday, and believe it or not, the thought crossed my mind, "2008, simpler times." Consider the complete detriment hammered (reference intended) upon us by Obama, Pelosi, and Reid just one year later with ObamaCare. 'Tis a freaking shame. And have no doubt, Obama is willing to create, stir and enhance black unrest to rioting as a means to a second term. He's just plain evil. Watch your back at the polls folks.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.