Thursday, April 05, 2012

"We Have To Cheat!"

By Their Turds Ye Shall Know Them

Coke caves in face of Democratic boycott threat




Res Ipsa Loquitur

Democratic officials Wednesday launched a two-pronged attack on states with new laws requiring identification before voting, the highlight being a call to boycott Coke, Walmart and others that back a leading organization pushing for voter ID laws.

Coke was quick to react to the political boycott threat, pulling support from the targeted group just five hours after it was called. [You can't handle the truth; Democrats live by voter fraud]


I lost my will to Blog  after seeing this story yesterday. I watched 5 Sherlocks in a row.  Yes,  I do have a guy in my chariot who whispers in my ear "do not rise above your natural limit of cockiness Remember, you once had a boner for Jane Fonda," but still. How can I not feel superior in every way to anyone (anyone!) who votes for democrats?  Because, either they are so recklessly tuned out of hearing anything that screams "The Democrat Party is and evil entity;" or they don't care.  So. I am the better person. Yet, I have to live under the rule of these noxious people. Does this make me a bad person?  And fuck Coke.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coke is stupid. The people that cannot afford reasonable identification cannot afford to buy their products anyway. They likely don't have a library card, a credit card, never fly, and don't have a checking account nor drink alcoholic beverages.
Do they actually think they would drink Coke?
As for WallyWorld, if they can't afford FREE picture ID, they won't be spending any moolah there either.
Fridiculous.
tomw

macweave said...

turn about is fair play. I now put coke on things I don't buy.
GM products
Diet Coke ( iused to buy a 12 pack every other day)
Jane Fonda Movies and exercise videos..

Mockingbird said...

Most of the Coke people in Atlanta drink tea.

Anonymous said...

I thought the left was already boycotting The Great WallMart of China for the horrible crime of making a profit or some such.
GrinfilledCelt

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.