Monday, May 07, 2012

I created my own hell -

SATURDAY
Posted by Rodger the Real King of France | 5/05/2012 09:56:00 AM
| PERMALINK

Res Ipsa Loquitur

It's all clear now.  Using string theory hypothesis that there are infinite numbers of parallel universes, and all it takes to create one is to think it, I have discovered the enemy— and it's me!  I must have  imagined my own hell; one where there were Democrats, and Obamas, and rap, and things that don't make sense, and  presto!  That planet exists and I'm  in it.  I created these monsters.

From Drudge, today.

Scientists blame 'dinosaur gases'
for global warming...

Well guess what?  I just won 22 Billion dollars in Blotto and I own my own island.  So long suckers!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I never knew it could be so easy. Besides becoming a billionaire, I now have my own island, mountain resort, beautiful lady assistants and a gulag filled with progressives for my cruel pleasure.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.