Sunday, May 20, 2012

Obama fights efforts to stop voter fraud






Obama campaign working to counter new voter ID laws

Res Ipsa Loquitur

The Washington Post ^ | 19 may 2012 | Amy Gardner

Organizers will fan out in key swing states this weekend to teach volunteers and voters how to navigate a series of laws passed by Republican-controlled state legislatures imposing stricter identification requirements, limiting early voting and making it harder to organize voter-registration drives.

It is the beginning of a months-long effort, campaign officials said, to combat what they described as a Republican effort to stifle voting among young people and minorities, two groups that traditionally tend to vote Democratic.


I could have posted this under the "DEMOCRATS," or "OBAMA," banner, but chose ATTACK MONKEY MEDIA because this story blithely accepts Obamunist fears as rational.  Wait, they are rational.  I meant, without a hint of reproval.  Maybe it's just me, but for chrisake!— this story is a grand jury indictment of the Democrat party's addiction to voter fraud.  How can this story be played straight?  




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and why, pray tell, this does not qualify this admin for impeachment and or jail? Yeah, I know pipe dream!
RAK

Jess said...

I read a report they found 53,000 dead voters in Florida, so they struck their names from the register.
The number sounds a little light to me, although the reasoning capacity of many Democrats is indistinguishable from that of a corpse. I can see where determining the distinction is a daunting task.

Anonymous said...

When I no longer have to fork over ID to exercise my Second Amendment rights, I'll support no ID voting.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.