Monday, May 14, 2012

Some call it lazy ...


                                                              —   you berk.   




Res Ipsa Loquitur


Over the past couple of weeks I've let a lot of blog things slip, like reading mail and visiting sites and communicating with anyone.  The e-mail is so stacked that I'm actually fearful of walking into the mail room, but don't stop.   If it's really good say "read this you berk."   None of this has anything to do with anybody.  In the olden days, before I matured, I just announced I was quitting blogging,  and then come back later, tail betwixt legs.  This time I'm just riding it out. 


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you just have to phone it in, and make the Don Draper drive to Palm Springs.

Casca

Anonymous said...

ACID MAN ! ; ) > smibsid

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I guess my next step is the naked photo then?

Anonymous said...

Hey... Some days you ride the pig; some days the pig rides you.

Ride it out, BayBee. We're here for ya.

e~C

Anonymous said...

When you deal with imbeciles whose every moronic action and insane utterance can easily be predicted with 99.99% accuracy, you can't be blamed if the job becomes a bit irksome from time to time. I recommend you go play with the grand kids until you feel better. That's what they're there for, you know.
GrinfilledCelt

Anonymous said...

God Bless Ya Boss ! I don't know how you do it . I stand in AWE ! Get out , and drag some bait around the bay , maybe a new laser site for your BB gun , it'll drive the squirrels crazy ! ; ) > SMIBSID

Skip said...

What, and leave me to step away from this pos masheen and actually go do stuff?
Silly boy.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.