Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Obamacare Pace Car



     Obamacare Pace Car

Res Ipsa Loquitur

I don't know where this e-mail originated, but it took some money to purchase this, paint it & haul it from Montana to Alabama . A friend saw this on I-65 in Birmingham AL a couple of weeks ago. The truck has Montana license tag and they pulled alongside of it and gave the driver a big thumbs up. He acknowledged with a thumbs up.
Loved it! -
Tom W

How serendipitous is this!  What with the Donk announcement that they're canceling the  Speedway Event at Charlotte Convention.  Because they're broke!  I would not be at all surprised to learn that this Obama pace car was in fact built for that occasion.  I loved it too, Tom.  Thanks.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this my liege, very funny! Did you see on Drudge where the obamanauts are working up their crack legal team to work on the Republican voter problem? They are really scared.

Bolivar

Chief Nose Wetter said...

Funny blog. I stop by often. Stop by "it aint holy water" for a peek when you can. I have you on my blog roll and hope to make yours someday!

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Nose wetters blog it aint holy water" is indeed worth a stop over.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.