Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Mincing and Tooth Gaps





Mincing Words

Okay, I've gone into "all-or-nothing" mode watching "A Touch of Frost" (I'm  on #26).  At two hours per episode,  it takes up a fair amount of time (which I've stolen from my spackling and tile set-aside.).  I just love it,  but there is just one little thing that snaps me out of my reverie from time to time.  You know, like when Lauren Hutton's  tooth gap made you pause in your love making before you were married?    Inspector Frost walks like Truman Capote.

2 comments:

skeneogden said...

I'm only on episode nine, but find it interesting and compelling. The wife thinks it's too dark.

Anonymous said...

Oh stop it, you big bully.

Casca

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.