Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Suspicious bumps in the night

             
                                                                     Catharsis

There is no greater delight than to be conscious of sincerity on self-examination. Mencius

Res Ipsa Loquitor

I am reminded.  Several years ago I spent about 10 days in the hospital for what was first suspected to be a heart attack.  After much consultation (*this was before Hillary Clinton's attempt to seize health care entirely changed hospital focus from cure to to a $ and ¢),  the best guess was a blood clot thrown to the lungs by some broken toes. but not even that was clear.

Anyway, the hospital room television set did not show actual TV broadcasting, but was used for various heath PSA stuff  One of them was an instruction film for women on breast examination.  Now remember, I had been at this point detained for a week or so.  I suffered greatly because  my pulse was being monitored at the nursing station for any heart beat fluctuation.  If you catch my drift.  On the plus side, I had not since boyhood had  such interesting dreams. 





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang. No roll-over.

Steve in Greensboro said...

Kate? Is that you?

BobG said...

I'd be happy to give her a hand...

Anonymous said...

Roll-overs broke Boss ; ) > SMIBSID

Anonymous said...

Roll over's still broke Boss ! : / > SMIBSID

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.