Monday, August 13, 2012

A leaky booth

What I See                                       

Stuff Nobody Knows (except, now you)

Res Ipsa Loquitor


The Democrat party animus for Fox News goes much deeper than just being annoyed that the network violated the gentleman's agreement by reporting news unfavorable to democrats.  No, much deeper.  Here for the first time (you will not see this anywhere else), the inside story. 

Res Ipsa Loquitor
Maryland Delegation Hit Hardest
Before the 2008 Democrat coronation of Obama, the FNC booth was outfitted with urinals that allowed Brit Hume and company to report while taking a wee. The urinals emptied directly onto the floor.  Evidently Obama himself walked into range while glad-handing the MD delegation.  Unfortunately the lads had eaten salty peanuts and couldn't muster a stream.

And there you have it.  When I asked Roger Ailes about it, he winked and said "I know nothing."   I promised I wouldn't report it for 4 years.  Close enough. Anyway, that's what I see. 


4 comments:

Ten Mile Island said...

That's the way I remember it.
.

Steve in Greensboro said...

It is wonderful thing to see one's dreams in print.

Anonymous said...

Even Ann Coulter gave it a shot at standing as Obama passed by.

Freddie Sykes

Rodger the Real King of France said...

And Steve, that's really all I want in life, I'm a dream-fulfiller.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.