Sunday, August 12, 2012

Abu Nappy

OBAMUNISM, The Party,
Just Call Her "Abu Nappy " Ghraib


Janet Napolitano, who was handpicked by President Barack Obama to defend America's borders, allegedly allowed a female subordinate to terrorise some of the country's most senior security officials while moving less-experienced women to top roles.

The lawsuit alleges that Suzanne Barr, Miss Napolitano's chief of staff at Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), would regularly carry out "sexually offensive" behaviour intended to "humiliate and intimidate male employees".

On one occasion Miss Barr allegedly called a male staffer in his hotel room one a work trip and screamed sexual abuse down the phone at him, telling him she wanted to perform oral sex on him. (continued)




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Barr must be Roseanne's twin to make the offer(?) of a blow job 'sexual harrasement'. Or else the men in guvmint service these days are real wimps!
Tim

I-RIGHT-I said...

"Miss Barr allegedly called a male staffer in his hotel room one a work trip and screamed sexual abuse down the phone at him, telling him she wanted to perform oral sex on him."

How much you wanna bet that the guy that didn't get that call ratted them out? I mean really, what's so horrible about a midnight blow job?

Alear said...

The version I heard was that she said "your cock in the back of my throat". Now, I have had BJ's given to me, and never heard that. I recognize there are guys and gals who do like to talk dirty, ok. But if ever I'm in an office, presumably clothed, and some woman says that? I'm running so fast, my brothers, so fast in the opposite direction. Case closed, she's a psychopath.

I-RIGHT-I said...

The answer I was looking for is: "you gotta put it in her mouth".

Anonymous said...

In my twenty years of Naval service, I suggested OFTEN that my boss do that. But never to his face!
Tim

Anonymous said...

Wait... OUR "most senior security officials" were "terrorised" [sic] by a guurl?!?

By offering them a BJ??!?

We in some deep doodoo, Gentlemen.

e~C

Anonymous said...

Tim, TMI.

Alear, you've been on the bench too long.

Casca

Jess said...

I guess the questions during the trial will be:

"Miss Barr. The court is trying to find out if you made the statement, but more curious on whether you meant it."

DougM said...

Abu Grabass, more like.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.