Thursday, August 09, 2012

Pelosi Hears Voices




Pelosi Lets It All Hang Out

Hillary Rodham spoke with Eleanor Roosevelt, and now discredited crone Nancy Pelosi claims she's channeling the spirits of suffragists Susan B. Anthony, Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Alice Paul (Michelle Obama channels her personal shopper at Nieman Marcus).


Res Ipsa Loquitor
“He’s (Bush) saying something to the effect of we’re so glad to welcome you here, congratulations and I know you’ll probably have some different things to say about what is going on--which is correct. But, as he was saying this, he was fading and this other thing was happening to me."

“My chair was getting crowded in," said Pelosi. "I swear this happened, never happened before, it never happened since.

"My chair was getting crowded in and I couldn’t figure out what it was, it was like this," she said.

"And then I realized Susan B. Anthony, Elizabeth Cady Stanton, Lucretia Mott, Alice Paul, Sojourner Truth, you name it, they were all in that chair, they were," said Pelosi. "More than I named and I could hear them say: 'At last we have a seat at the table.' And then they were gone."


I am not making this up.

10 comments:

Jess said...

Pelosi is as crazy as a shit-house rat.

Can't the Air Force bomb San Francisco if they send her back to Washington?

Anonymous said...

Except for the other adjectives, I was channeling just what Jess said.

Crazy as a bedbug. Looney tunes. Out to lunch. Elevator doesn't go to the top floor.

Still has the ability to parrot talking points made up and printed in large print by her staff, but once off-topic, hang on for dear life, as she's batshit crazy.

I could go on.

Sometimes citizens elect people just to stick their finger in the eye of the rest of the citizenry. Nancy P, Bawney F, Swimmer K, Wax-man, Schumer, Mikulski, Harry, etc. No-talent, no brains, no skill, run-of-the-mill political hacks with LARGE pockets waiting to be filled. Bottomless, even.
tomw

Anonymous said...

I am sure that Susan B Anthony spent her time telling her to stop supporting the massacre of all those unborn innocents.

Freddie Sykes

BlogDog said...

Nutty as rat crap in a pistachio factory.

Helly said...

It's a female thing, Rodge. Allow me to explain.

Just the other day, my wife and had settled down for evening daiquiris when I started to feel crowded in my seat. I mean *really* crowded; losing circulation in my legs. I couldn't figure out what it was.

And then I realized MichelleO was in that chair with me, she was. I could hear her say, "After getting trounced in November and his entire former Cabinet under indictment, Barry will OD on crack, I'll be developing a line of plus-sized fashions to get by."

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Do you have these "episodes" often enough to do a diary for us Helly?

DougM said...

Sure,
when she's not channeling the Runaway Bride or Lizzie Borden.

Anonymous said...

Self-serving egotistical sociopaths... All of them. Term limits would be a help. I believe our government would be less schizophrenic if it was regularly flushed. The first round might have to involve rope and live hardwoods, because we don't have state hospitals like Bethleham, anymore.

Steve in Greensboro said...

Pelosi's Nurse Mabel says that when Nancy says "my chair is getting crowded" it is time to change her Depends.

Anonymous said...

Nancy in her "crowded" chair...
Harry getting "phone calls"...

Something in the water?

e~C

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.