Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Lasy Ninja




The 'last ninja'
Ban clan's 21st master says ninjutsu line ends with him as feudal spies' art now an anachronism

Res Ipsa Loquitor

As the 21st head of the Ban clan, a line of ninja that can trace its history back some 500 years, the 63-year-old former engineer  is considered by some to be the last living guardian of the nation's feudal spies.

"I think I'm called (the last ninja) as there is probably no other person who learned all the skills that were directly" handed down from ninja masters over the last five centuries, he said. [Full w/pictutes]

Of course I know what Ninjas are, but I have never been an aficionado of Ninja movies.  In fact I've never seen one— (123 more, mostly useless, words)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too might be a ninja since I share that guy's fear of catching things from public commodes. Not a true ninja since I only use that technique in empty stalls.

Freddie Sykes

DougM said...

I knew that in an crowded men's room Ninjas can pee over another guy's shoulder, but they can also poop between another guy's legs?
Wow!

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.