Sunday, September 30, 2012

iTit

                                                                                                                                                                                             Gizmos   

Apple Does It Again

Apple announced today that it has developed a breast implant that can store and play music. The iTit will cost from $499 to $600m depending on cup and speaker size.  This is considered a major social  breakthrough because women are always complaining about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Forget music, I'm waiting until they can store AMMO! And a handgun! THEN I'll get implants.

At 6'1" and 240 lbs, what size do you guys? I figure I could do a 44E before I get top heavy, and if I grow my beard long enough, that's an extra layer of concealment.

Or maybe I should just go for the kangaroo pouch in my belly, where the extra won't be noticed?

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.