Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Nothing New Here, Move On

OBAMUNISM, The Party,


A television ad campaign made to order, wot - Love Him or Hate Him - You Don't Know Him - The Film Obama Tried Desperately To Derail.  Of course they're trying to keep people from seeing the film, it's what Democrats, and here Obamunists do.  This film by Gigi Gaston is about fraud in the Democratic Presidential primaries and caucuses. If Obamunists will defraud their own people, what won't they do? 

If it's true that the war against Islam will have just one winner, and it is; it's also true that unless today's Democrat (Obamunist) Party is utterly destroyed, our nation will not stand.  And I'm talking about NOW. 


Aside: Now that I've prepared this, I'm asking myself why?  There's nothing new presented.  I'm only posting it because I don't throw stuff away. A real failing, that.  Let's hope I learned a lesson, and from now on don't present material people already know, like today's Democrats are  no better than yesterday's Nazis.  Which leaves me what?  Only sex and religion.  I'm fucked.  Nobody wants that in a good family blog.  Good thing I'm working the night shift and don't have time to worry about all this stuff. 



1 comment:

Alear said...

Ha ha, I Own the World presents Honey Moo Moo.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.