Monday, September 24, 2012

Obama’s Muslim apology tour card

ISLAMO FASCISTS 

    Obama’s Muslim apology tour deserves a Hallmark card sentiment

You Know What You Did!
Res Ipsa Loquitor

I strolled into my neighborhood Hallmark store looking for an appropriate card to send to some Middle East Muslims expressing my condolences for grievances they may have against my country and against Jews who might have offended them throughout the years. I saw the birthday cards, the grieving cards, those celebrating weddings, and others, but none fit my search. Neither did the clerk recall ever having seen such a card. I called her attention to the many apologies that President Obama has made to Muslims, and she agreed that there would seem to be a need for cards of this nature. I walked out shaking my head, wondering why American ingenuity did not understand the market that exists for such a card.

Muslims seem to be a special breed of people to this president. [Alan Bergstein cont]





3 comments:

DougM said...

Whatcher lookin' for is a Well, excuuuuuse meeeeee! card.

Squeak said...

I have one...
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/710/getwellsorta.jpg/

LOL

Pawpaw said...

I once looked up from my desk and someone had let a college coed in, selling cards "for all occasions".

I asked her if she had a card that said "Eat shit and die, you sonofabitch."

When she told me "No", I told her to come back when she had cards for all occasions.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.