Monday, October 29, 2012

Surge Watch


Surge Watch


Res Ipsa Loquitor


The storm won't even officially begin until around 8:00 tonight, and power's already flicked off and on three times, so it's inevitable. .  The worst part is that not only do BGE depend on out of state help, this time they've said they won't be sending crews out until it's over, and when they do it will be to Western MD first where evidently they're getting snow.  At  least in the past every time you heard a truck rumble by, there was a spark of hope it was them  So, BGE purgatory is over, it's straight to hell. Damn You Obama! Damn You Democrats!



7 comments:

I-RIGHT-I said...

Yesterday I cranked up my Honda generator and let it run just for the hell of it in your honor.

Jess said...

At 4:30 central time, Sandy is coming on shore.

The weather folks are in high panic, but from what I can see, the worst is soon to be over for the coat and the storm is hauling ass at 28 mph.

Esteve said...

My wife is in Leonardtown, MD, riding out the storm with two of the grand-daughters. I'm paying close attention and monitoring on-line MD traffic cams here in sunny Florida.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I'm still here - the county emergncy calls come reugualrly, and still full of dire warnings. Soumds like tornado outside just now.

Juice said...

Sucks so bad when the power is out. Hang in there, Royal Family.

Juice said...

If you still have power, do you have a good recipe for jalapeno popcorn? I'm laid up for awhile and am going kuku

Anonymous said...

The power is still on here in Souther , Md. I took a ride out earlier , and the tides were way out ! The North West wind has pushed most of the water out of the creeks ! We are hunkered down eating oyster stew , and listening to the wind . God Bless the Barn Army ! ; ) > SMIBSID

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.