Thursday, October 11, 2012

STFU!



 
The first time I remember running into this guy was one morning at National (now Reagan) Airport, about 30years ago.  Just two of us—  strangers— were seated in the  United boarding area having a smoke, and reading stuff.   He comes in and sits down across from us.  And scowls.  ???  As the minutes ticked by he is fidgeting, and obviously getting agitated.   Because I had just lit up, I figured he was an anti-smoker, and I was right.  He stood up and confronted us.

"I'd appreciate it if you two would put out your cigarettes."
One of us asked "why?"
"Because I am bothered by your smoke."
One of us responded, "so move."
"I am not moving.  It is against the law for you to be smoking here!"
Both of us responded by pointing to the "Smoking Area" sign over his head.

He grabbed his stuff and and took off.
We both responded, as one, with "what an asshole."

This guy has reappeared with more frequency over the years, until now the sumbitch is ubiquitous.  We (I)  call him the annoyed, self-entitled, pasty-faced Liberal asshole.  You've all met him.  He's this guy.


McDonald's Customer Freaks Out At Owner For Refusing To Take FOX News Off The TV



 

5 comments:

USMC2841 said...

"I'm going to put this on Huffpo so my 4 friends cans see what a jerk you are." Ass Clown.

Anonymous said...

If it was my business I would have kicked him out and trespassed the sanctimonious little prick for irritating my customers.

RAK

Cheesy said...

Of course he is much more of an unpleasantness than the news to anyone else eating there...

Anonymous said...

Ostritch is apparently more interested in Kardashian's fat A**
ignore amos

Anonymous said...

Ostritch is apparently more interested in Kardashian's fat A**
ignore amos


HEY! You say that like it's a bad thing!

Anyway, in what passes for his mind, the following mental dialog "Hey, I am an arrogant , self involved douchebag. You will do as I say or I'll repeat myself louder. I WILL BE RESPECTED AND LISTENED TO!"

KellyFromMesquite

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.