Monday, October 15, 2012

Take that, Fiends

How I Saw It                              
  

  What a day, so far!
Res Ipsa Loquitor

So I went to the Food Lion this morning and out front  a bunch of SEIU people were picketing because Food Lion isn't union.  You know how we feel about that.  I grabbed a cart and started for the entrance when six of them set upon me with a vengeance,  They were using clubs, I had just my fists.  After a bout ( get it? a bout?) 10 minutes the ma'amager came out to find six SIEU thugs laying on the ground, and asked if I'd like some gauze for my bleeding mouth.  I replied, "No thank you Ma'am, I'll just go home and have a swig of red whiskey."  She gave me a hug.  The police were arriving, so I just melted away. 

Or, I had some molars pulled.  I forget.  I'm still groggy.



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the first one better!
Tim

Anonymous said...

I'm with Tim, stick with the first one.

Geo

Juice said...

It was not the nitrous oxide, dammit. That I'm sure of.

leelu said...

Boss, you're my hero!

Hope your mouth is feeling better, and you along with it!

Helly said...

I am skeptical of the tooth extraction cover story, since you are definitely the River Tam of retail.

Still, I feel your pain. If it helps, you can come along with us for Adult Swim. The water is cooling down, but the colors were especially warm this evening.

Helly said...

UPDATE !!!

Barry0 just threw Mrs. William Jefferson Clinton under the bus for the Benghazi murders. If you call him a "pussy" for this, I will send you to the dentist f'real.

Kristophr said...

Did you see Clinton's response, Helly?

She said yes, that someone had to be an adult and take responsibility for this failure, so she would do so.

As far as I can tell, there is no downside to doing this, and she basically handed Romney a big baseball bat, pointed him at the Obama pinata, and told him she would get back to him in 2016.

Helly said...

I like your analysis, Kris. Two further points in that direction:

1) Mrs. William Jefferson Clinton accepted responsibility for nothing. She is still feeding at the all-you-can-eat fed buffet and riding her personal parteh jet. She hasn't provided a timeline that shows who knew what and when. She hasn't apologized for the body count that arose from her failures, beginning with the acceptance of an appointment for which she was completely uninterested and unqualified.

2) In tonight's debate, Romney should preface all of his responses with this: That is an interesting question, but unfortunately we have far more dire failings of the Obama junta to discuss.

rickn8or said...

Helly, in other words "Authority" and "Responsibility", but no "Accountability."

pdwalker said...

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story Boss.

(I had one pulled three weeks ago. Damn thing is still bleeding a little. I hate it when my gums feel like raw hamburger)

Kristophr said...

True that.

To a Dem, "responsibility" has nothing to do with resigning your position.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.