Saturday, October 27, 2012

Texas Warns UN, Hillary Warns Texas






Greg Abbot
Picture originally a screen cap from "The Second Civil War"


The “observers” will in part be looking for voter fraud and suppression activities by conservative groups. They’re only monitoring conservatives because nobody on the other side of the political spectrum has been busted in a voter fraud scam since, oh… Wednesday.


Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott has warned a group of UN-affiliated “international election observers” that they could be subject to criminal prosecution if they breach state laws by being within 100 feet of polling place entrances.


That, I think, is a more than reasonable, even humane action on Abbott's part.  He could after all have (accurately) warned that "UN-affiliated “international election observers will be shot on sight, as enemy infiltrators  during time of war" .  The Obamas of course think Blue Helmets prancing about the country are a great idea..

The US State Department issued a warning as well. No, not to the election observers — to Texas:

International election observers planning to visit Texas polling places have “full immunity” from being arrested in the United States, the State Department said when discussing a letter from the Texas Attorney General.

Full story from the good Michelle (Malkin)

It's very heartening to see that somebody in a position of authority recognizes the threat posed by this, at best blasé, attitude about U.N. interference in our affairs.  Another thing.   It would be a great  gesture, and clear signal on his part, if President Romney replaced Eric Holder with Mr. Abbot, or someone with his disposition.  I don't (sorry Helly and Alear) expect he will however.  I'm still seeing Nelson Rockefeller when I look at him.  I desperately hope I'm mistaken however.


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I nominate Abbott as the Attorney General in the new Romney administration. Where his first job will be to investigate the racists Holder and bring charges.

Geo

Cheesy said...

C'mon, can't we just shoot them?

Anonymous said...

Ol' Nelson wasn't ALL bad. There's a great photo of him dealing with hecklers.
Tim

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Hell, Obama's not all bad either. Leastwise I don't think he's molested his daughters.

I-RIGHT-I said...

Shoot who Cheesy? The Acorn asshats or the foreign Black Hats?

Juice said...

All this talk about shooting and hanging and yet our elections are being monitored by non-citizens. Oh, wait. Non citizens are voting and being bused in to vote - by Democrats.
What will it take for the treason trials to begin? I beg of you.

Kristophr said...

Immunity will not prevent the Governor from pardoning some cop who gives a UN observer an unofficial tune-up in the parking lot.

Helly said...

sorry … I'm still seeing Nelson Rockefeller when I look at [Romney].

No need for apologies, Rodge. Although I may occasionally voice some vanishingly faint, trifling reservations about your decorum and naiveté, I respect your opinions, admire your indefatigable ability to express them, and revel in your ('inane' is not the right word here) lusty humor. No, really. I'd have to drive over 22 miles and 2 draw bridges and the wrong side of town to get this f'real. This is what an uninsured driver did to me the last time I tried. So I am always delighted to visit with you.

I hope you never doubt that we share the same interests; most particularly the love of family, America, and those who defend her. Which brings me to my point: I understand your misgivings about Romney and share those too. No kidding. So … take a pill, put on a smile, get out your pompoms, and STFU about it until November 7th.

Seriously. We've got people dying in Bay of Pigs Part Deux and the commies aren't complaining that Obama isn't a real Kennedy. Man up like Coulter. If you simpering, limp-risted, half-assed, political puritans screw up this election — AGAIN — I am gonna personally kick your Rockefellers around the block.

DougM said...

Reckon the miscreants will have to be cleaned-up and bandaged, have their clothes and personal effects returned, and be released … once their diplomatic status is "clarified" by the State Department.

I also see no prohibition against preventing a person with diplomatic immunity from committing a crime. They are just immune from detention/arrest, search, and prosecution (plus a couple of other things not at issue, here).

Then again, how's a local deputy s'post'a know this feller's a real diplomat?
I mean, jeeze, any crook would be able to claim diplomatic immunity in order to avoid detention and arrest.
Only one way: put 'im in the cooler until the State Department arrives.

rickn8or said...

Anyone who's had a roadside conference with them will tell you that it's a Very Bad Idea to try to tell a member of the Texas Law Enforcement Community what they can and cannot do.

Melissa "Darla" In Texas said...

*cough*
might I be able to add...
YEEEEHAAAAW!
These jerks are lookin' for ANY way to mess with Texas!
They may wind up with more than they expected!

Cheesy said...

I Right-I
Sounds good to me!

Cheesy said...

I say round 'em all up, put 'em on a plane, and send them on their way.
Somewhere like Zacatecas, Mexico.

Anonymous said...

We're gonna hafta ride Romney like a rented mule, yanno....

just sayin.

e~C

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.