Wednesday, November 21, 2012

New Dragon

TECHNO THRILLS                      


Dragon

Dragon doesn't  know how to change this stock template picture
Res Ipsa Loquitor
I bought the Dragon thing earlier in the week, and since I don't like reading instructions about almost anything I'm going to let it do it's thing. Because blogging is just so hard.

I need something like this because I'm pretty sure that everybody wants to read my full autobiography and frankly was just something I can't be bothered with normally but if all I have to do is blah blah blah than what the heck

Holy crap this thing is doing pretty good. Now I'm all excited. The reason this is so great is that now if I cut my hands off on like a table saw the console do stuff. Whips. That was supposed to be I can still do stuff.

We know no root now will know W00T-W00! Sheesh

Another neat thing that I'm going to try is to wear this while I'm sleeping and that way if I talk in my sleep, I' LL know what I said. I think I might have the answer to everything. I would like this thing the putter. In way I me having to say. Okay now this is gone crazy sheesh



2 comments:

Helly said...

Tremendous idea — recording dictation in your sleep. Like discovering a 3rd shift genius living in the same body.

Since you have all the social and political stuff well in hand during the day, try to focus on curing death at night.

Anonymous said...

Nice putt , I mean Butt ; ) > SMIBSID

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.