Tuesday, November 06, 2012

The Surge

                                                                                                                                 Brietbart is here

Shining the light here boss
Brietbart: Third Election Reports from Citizen Journalists: GOP Surge


Arizona

I've been voting in the same district in Scottsdale for the last 16 years.  It is a heavy republican district and I show up at 10:00 to avoid the morning rush and usually there are only a few people in line.   Today however, it was packed with at least 30 people in front of me and when I left the line was longer than when arrived.

Colorado

Friends in rural El Paso county never received absentee ballot.  When they called they were told their ballot had been returned with "Deceased" written on the envelope.  Due to the Romney sign in their front yard, a neighbor got in their mailbox and returned ballot.

Delaware

VP Biden came in while I was voting.  He was wearing only white underpants and a red tie.  He looked around. saluted, and left.  *

Florida

Saw virtually no 18 ~ 25 year old folks & lots of 55 & up. No-one that I spoke with in line had ever seen such huge numbers of people turning out to vote. Many folks in line were vocally disgusted with ALL politicians. Very peaceful and friendly in line.

Illinois

... the same judge yet again gave a fully filled out ballot (with, you guessed it, votes marked for all the Democratic candidates) to the woman ahead of me .... Bless her she noticed and returned it rather angrily.

Massachusetts

1. I voted at 7:10 AM in Leicester Massachusetts.  I have never seen so many people there, even in 2008.  Line out to Route 56 (picture attached)  Overflow parking in Becker College parking lot was almost full.  I don't know what this means as Obama is supposed to have an insurmountable lead and Scott Brown is is serious trouble.

Michigan

1. Polling in Grand Rapids Michigan is VERY HEAVY...EVERYONE that comes into the office remarks how they have NEVER seen it like this. (and they are coming from all over the greater Grand Rapids area) *I* voted at 11am and had a 50 minute wait.

Minnesota

(Eden Prarie) I have never seen this many voters at our polling place. Huge turnout. Obviously a very, very blue state but my sense is the RED is coming on like a force to be reckoned with. This was at 7:20 a.m. cst.

Virginia

VIRTUALLY NO Obama team presence out front. In 2008, I had to weave my way through them just to get into the door. Romney team with three pop up tents, ALL ROMNEY SIGNS. Repub sample ballot is green...it was like a green out in line. All over the area no signs of Obama anywhere - 2008 it was like litter after an Occupy Rally.

*Okay.  I made this one up.

3 comments:

leelu said...

...fake, yet astoundingly accurate, boss!

Ralph Gizzip said...

Obama takes an early lead. Then Republicans get off work.

Helly said...

I'm not making this up. After capturing an image of the island Democrats — all 3 of them — we hung out with the Republican ladies and did some Romney sign dancing to perk them up.

It was great. Everybody was tooting and waving. Turnout was spectacular. The Dems packed up at 3. We kept dancing.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.