Wednesday, December 19, 2012

An Obama approval poll you can trust ...

Tails of the Gun                          


Made a quick stop at my favorite firearms shop today ...





Res Ipsa Loquitor

A priest and a rabbi came in to the shop to look at CCL Firearms. The owner of the store waited on them personally, determined exactly what their needs and comfort levels were and made a couple of great recommendations. Both made purchases.
If this didn’t come from long-time correspondent, photographer, reporter, bumper sticker aficionado, and music impresario Danelle, I wouldn’t believe it.
The owner comped both men free memberships to the local range as well as lessons.

Before I left, I gave my salesman a list of pistols and rifles that I would be interested in acquiring in the near future – He added it to their very long list of orders. [Legal Insurrection- Full]

An Obama approval poll you can trust ...


8 comments:

Esteve said...

That's a cross dominant disaster in the making. Please don't let the Cardinal near a loaded gun (or the fools assisting for that matter).

Esteve said...

Cheaper Than Dirt has suspended on-line firearm sales as they rethink their policy. This really plays into the hands of the antis and supports their claim that you can buy machine guns on the internet even though all legitimate sales must go through an FFL. I think the fix is in. Training mission: try to buy a 30 round AR mag on-line without paying double or triple MSRP. There is panic in the air.

Anonymous said...

Esteve, that's econ 101. Prices reflect supply and demand.
Tim

Esteve said...

Tim, I do understand the economics, I'm just concerned that the driving force behind the demand is real and not just precautionary.

leelu said...

There goes my Christmas present to myself. I want some new clips for my Springfield Armory 1911 - anyone know where else to look??

Anonymous said...

CTD can kiss my ass! They are playing to the LEFT. Leelu: Aimsurplus.com, CDNN,com JSE.com sportsmansguide.com gunbroker.com aimsurplus.com midwayusa.com brownells.com gunpartsinc.com.brovocompany.com. Lots of good reputable small dealers as well.
RAK

Anonymous said...

Midway USA currently has several versions of Chip McCormick M1911 mags on sale or at decent prices, and in stock as of 15 minutes ago. And, there's always Greg Cote LLC who generally has regular prices at or below Midway's sale prices. A web search on something besides Google will turn them both up.

Sir H the Comet

Billll said...

If CTD or Dicks need a place to get rid of all those Evil Black Rifles they no longer wish to sell, Wal-Mart has sold out their stock and could probably use some more.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.