Friday, December 21, 2012

And the answer is ...


                      —   you berk  


" ...  if given the chance, what new law would you create and why?"



“I think that any lays there are in Constitution or in life, are already made. I think that we should have, uh, a straight way to go in our similar, or, eh, in our lives as is this.”

“For example, I’m a surfer, and I think that the best wave that I can take is the wave that I wait for it. So please do our only, eh, law that we can do. Thank you Vegas!” [DC]

Irene Sofia Esser Quintero was still awarded third place, but more importantly is now allowed to vote in California.


5 comments:

pdwalker said...

to be fair

- English is obviously not her native language

- the bozo on the far left may have translated it into a completely different question.

You have to admit, she delivered her ramble with absolute confidence!

Rodger the Real King of France said...

piffle

Thomas M. said...

Beautifully said.

Anonymous said...

Genuine frontier gibberish.
http://tinyurl.com/5p3guf

Tom Smith said...

I too think the Constitution allows us to get layed in Vegas. Thank you.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.