Saturday, December 29, 2012

Get me outta here!


Res Ipsa Loquitor


Regulars of this version of the C&S Blog know that I fell through a portal into another parallel universe (this one) that is so opposite from my home universe that I can't stand it.  But I can't find the return portal.  I hate this place where assholes win and all  good people have to apologize.  Where some alien  mother-fucker is president; claims he is one of the four best in history;  but  the only people who vote for him are Looters, Illegals, and smug pasty-face slugs so stupid that Jay Leno regularly features them failing to add 1+1.     This is upside down cake.  Example.

In my home world it's a matter of record that the Ninth U.S. Court of Appeals is reviled; famously known to have 99% of thier decisions overturned by the Supreme Court.  Really.  So look at this. 


JFC!  Have I had a frontal lobotomy?  Is that it?  I wan't to watch Father Knows Best.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kabuki. The commie plaintiffs sue on some absurd grounds. Real Americans have to spend resources to defend themselves against the craziness. The commie Ninth Circus pretends to be an actual court. Kabuki.

Steve in Greensboro

Anonymous said...

Yep. We are definitely not in Kansas, anymore!

j_c_

Anonymous said...

Uh oh Rodge. You might have some visitors if these comments from Unca Damoe come true, "Atheists, Queers, and their help-soulmates at the ACLU, deserve a distant island, all to themselves, so that they're not irritated by our strange traditions."
oy vey ole'

Anonymous said...

RE: Father Knows Best

When I was growing up, every TV series had a Christmas episode. By the time I stopped watching TV shows over the air or on cable, the most popular holiday episode was for Halloween.

Freddie Sykes

Anonymous said...

When you do find that portal, Rodger, some of us are gonna want to be coming back with you.

Sir H the Comet

Anonymous said...

The Ninth Circuit, like a blind squirrel, occasionally bumps in to an acorn.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.