Thursday, December 20, 2012

Next News Network Launch



Rediscovering Our Greatness
It's in you!



Rodger --
 
Real quick -- theres only two nights before our maiden broadcast.
 
For me as the Executive Producer, the deadline pressure is on.
 
I know I've asked a lot of you recently. But it would mean a lot to me if you could join the thousands of Americans who've already stepped up to build this Next News Network, and watch, then share, this new 40 second promo I released yesterday.
 
A simple action of watching, then sharing this video, makes a difference -- to me, to the thousands of patriots and activists out there working to raise visibility, and to the millions of Americans counting on us to deliver them a new choice.
 
It will only take 40 seconds to watch and then 2 seconds to share, please use this link:
 

Thank you -- for everything.
 
Gary Franchi



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wish that they had debuted before the world ended.

Freddie Sykes

Mile 66 said...

Great job, looks like something to support. Now, this Mayans issue, something must be happening. I couldn't help but noticing that Time is starting to warp. Those 40 seconds sure felt like 2:57 minutes to me.
Anyway, I'm sharing the link on my social media sites.

Anonymous said...

Looks very cool-I'll be there-thanx Rog
MM

Anonymous said...

Um. Code Pink- Adam Kokesh?

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.