Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Must be legit ...

Must be legit...

"Find the Attachment of my picture and how we package the money before moving it down to safe keeping in Ghana"


Res Ipsa Loquitor

Hello Friend.

My name is Khaleed Hammed, I am a Ghanaian, I work as a Poultry attendant in Colonel Muammar Gaddafi Farm in Tripoli Libya. Before The Civil War, my boss mandated me to took some money to a private safe keeping in Ghana, which worth $500 Millions United States Dollars. After the war, i found out that my boss was killed by a group of dangerous man so now.

I am looking for a Good Business Partner, who is trustworthy,honest and who will not later outsmart me as partnership. Also, you must be ready to invest the funds on a lucrative and profitable investment of your choice in your country or any where in the world, apart from Africa.

Find the Attachment of my picture and how we package the money before moving it down to safe keeping in Ghana

Regards. Khaleed Hammed

You're welcome


8 comments:

Skoonj said...

Hey! Where did the Nigerian guy go???

Rodger the Real King of France said...

beheaded

Jess said...

I knew it was a fake. That's not Kahleed Hammed.

leelu said...

Skoonj

Ghana, apparently.

Skoonj said...

Leelu,

At least it ain't Mali.

Anonymous said...

He's in the trunk under the money.

DougM said...

I'll trade 'im for this here platinum coin.

Anonymous said...

Ummh, wasn't he spozta ask for money or sumpin? I guess he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
tomw

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.