Friday, January 04, 2013

Operation "Canned Goods II?"

Hitler's Mustache               

Operation Canned Goods II
Sandy Hook Mass Media Psyop: Outtakes and Bloopers


More Examples

But to justify his unwarranted attack, he needed to convince the world press and the German people that his attack on Poland was provoked. He had the SS develop a phony incident that would appear as if Polish soldiers attacked a German radio station.

Though a faked attack on a small German town's radio station may seem trivial enough to warrant only a footnote in history, the operation epitomizes the brutality, deceit, and atrocious nature of Hitler's Third Reich. [Operation Canned Goods]


I'm not suggesting that Obamunists staged the Sandy Hook tragedy, although I do believe with all my heart that they would in a heart-beat if they thought it necessary. 

The NRA is right by saying that outrages like Sandy Hook are a predictable result to a rancid society that's  been shaped by Hollywood and the media.  You know what I mean. So, what's happened here is the Obamas know that incidents like this will continue to occur, and they have a infrastructure in place to make the most of it.

Res Ipsa Loquitor

Heads-up from thor~

7 comments:

Chuck Martel said...

As tempting as it may be to believe otherwise, this is BS. These same people also claim that Caylee Anthony's death was faked and the child is still alive.

Anonymous said...

Chuck is a bright guy, who am I to disagree with our Barn Army JAG officer? But are you refering to op canned goods or canned goods II? The subsequent annotations that didn't make it into the final post are pretty good, but I am on my phone, so look up "crisis actors" and maybe "Sandy hook crisis actors" but it comes up with out using the name of the school.

thoR~

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I checked Snopes who equivocated with a "Partially True," and then went into gobbledygook mode.

Anonymous said...

Whoops, I was on my phone and the link to the website plus youtube video didn't show up. My bad.

with a Partially true from snopes = 100% true in bizaro world.

thoR~

Anonymous said...

The more I look into this, the weirder it gets, kinda "loose change-esqe" I think there might have been some truth in the beginning but the agents provocateurs and the weirdos have gotten a hold of it and now it doesn't mean what it is.

thoR~

Anonymous said...

erm... wouldn't the other parents at that skool know whether or not those were fellow parents? Or whether the child mentioned was actually in that class?

Wouldn't the real parents of the actual children have something to say about this?


I know the State-run Mediums wouldn't report any concerns from real parents about 'fake' parents, but the InnarToobz would somehow find out and it'd go viral...

Too many potential leaks in this theory...

e~C

Anonymous said...

I didn't watch any of this at the time -- on purpose.

That *is* grief Pr0n, ain't it.
Also: "me me me me meeeeeeeeeeee"

ick.

e~C

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.