Sunday, January 27, 2013


  Sheriff -You're on Your Own. Get a Gun!








I've been busy honing my bagel and pizza skills, and have been rewarded with an A+ for crust, and an A+ for (new) sauce from LooLoo, and an A for bagels from MoSup.  The best part is, I only grade myself "C" on the lot, so after practice --, Nobel Pizza Prize Here I Come!

I was tempted to put down my peel for this heads up from Rob the RAK, but just about that time I dropped a scalding hot dutch oven containing our Sunday  pork roast/navy bean dinner.  Fortunately, Mo Sup had just swept the kitchen floor, so ... you know.  It was delicious.

Anyway, here's that Rob video what warmed the cockles of my heart (what is a cockle?) and made me forget the awful basketball game I watched Saturday when the Terps got :homered" into a 20 point so called loss.


3 comments:

pdwalker said...

The 5 second rule Rules.

Anonymous said...

it's either Dragon or darvon can't tell.
RAK

Billll said...

Where's the video clip from the Simpsons in which Chief Wiggums asks:"Why can't you people just take the law into your own hands? We can't be everywhere,you know."

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.