Tuesday, February 05, 2013

New York Uprising in the Hustings





Non-Compliance Resistance Evident at Buffalo vs New York State Q & A Forum on the Arms Bill



...  gun laws on the federal level are far from law, but as states like NY start enacting them the fallout will be met kinda like this. I would consider moving if Georgia passed such a law.  - Tom Smith

I'm seeing the same energy here that the Teaparty had in 2009-2010.  Could be the beginnings of a Democrat slaughter in the 2014 elections.  For politicians, losing power is like being shot dead; so be it..



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goosebumps!

j_c_

Anonymous said...

Wake me when they start hanging democrats.

Casca

Anonymous said...

I'll wake you. I be one of the ones starting it.

Of course, ballots are still cheaper than bullets. We'll start with that. Then see how that works. Plenty of time, plenty of rope, if needed.

Esteve said...

I can't help but wonder how many of these guys voted for the democrats that are taking away their rights?

I-RIGHT-I said...

Ballots are not cheaper than bullets. Not now.

Anonymous said...

Henson Ong, a Korean immigrant at a public hearing in Hartford, CT, Jan 2013. A most eloquent argument opposing gun control.
http://tinyurl.com/a3rvwu6
c.umulus n.imbusi iii

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.