Tuesday, February 19, 2013

RFID CHIPS & YOU

The Police State                            
Chipping way

The language is deliberately vague, but it provides the structure for making America the first nation in the world that would require every U.S. citizen to receive an implanted radio-frequency (RFID) microchip for the purpose of controlling medical care."

Res Ipsa Loquitor


“The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that—‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and ‘‘(B) is a class III device; or ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable.”
“So my wife then asked her "what would you do if YOU have to take a RFID chip?" and she wouldn't answer her. So my wife asked again "I am serious what will be your response if you are forced to take one of those chips"?

The lady then did the "lips are seal gesture" and followed with saying " I have already said too much" and my wife said "yes you being in the public sector like this need to watch what you say to people" and she said "yes being in this office and also that I'm MILITARY I really need to watch what I say.”

This all happened in Colorado Springs. But we all know that Colorado Springs is home of the Military Industrial Complex. This is nothing new to both her and myself but to hear this from the doctor's office was VERY TROUBLING.... [Full]


Ahem

thoR~ original story here


GOVERNMENT RFID CHIPS

6 comments:

Juice said...

Take two chips and call me in the morning. I'll be on the golf course.

Revernd Idaho Spud said...

Off Subject: Drudge: Obama Returns To Washington With Weekend Guest Reggie Love!

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-talks-record-press-flight-home_701429.html

Anonymous said...

Reggie Love is Uhbama's valet. (pronounced "val-lay").
Just sayin, yannow with Wookie off at some ski slope and all.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Skoonj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Skoonj said...

So, you're saying Reggie Love is his velerina?

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I'm not saying skoonj ... I'm just suggesting that what others have been saying could be true Like Larry Sinclair. I mean what the hell, we know absolutely nothing about him.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.