Friday, February 15, 2013

Sweet thangs

~
#####
HI, I'm smibsid's daughter and i heard about your doggy:( I was sad too when we lost our dog i hurts. Just wanted to let you know i'll be thinking about you :) smidsid's daughter
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 11/6/09, 4:59 PM
 

Craziest thing.  I just now caught myself looking to see where Reagan was.  I told MoSup, and she asked "when did Reagan die?"  I said 3 years, she said two.  So I looked it up, and this was near the bottom of the comments, and I totally missed it.  Is that the sweetest thing, or what?

smibsid, tell her "thank you."

7 comments:

Juice said...

Your current account
(blahblahblah@gmail.com) does not have access to view this page.
Click here to logout and change accounts.
Huh? Can't access the Regan post.

Anonymous said...

What a nice little girl. Makes me feel that the generation coming up will be good kids. I hope so..

Buzz D.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Thanks Juice -I had the link to delete comments. Fixed.

Anonymous said...

She's away at college , but she still checks in on you . I'll call her , and tell her to stop in , but I won't tell her why . Lets see how she replies . I'm so proud of her that I can't see straight ; ) > SMIBSID

Juice said...

A proud Dad moment for sure SMIBSID.
That was sweet.
link fixed, yes.

Anonymous said...

She's a sweetheart. We need more sweethearts.

Casca

Anonymous said...

Your are welcome. It is funny how looking back at the memories of the past, even the sad ones can have a way of making you smile. I'm glad that I could be a part of that smile. Hope all is well : )> smibsid's daughter

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.