Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Gaggles of Geese

Women protest all-male conclave to elect new pope

Res Ipsa Loquitor


Since Pope Bennie stepped down the American media have focused on every Asian, Black or Hispanic Cardinal as "a front runner" replacement.  I joked that I was surprised they weren't demanding a woman Pope.  I'm sure this gaggle have that in mind.

For what it's worth, here's my take on what's going on.  I believe the last Fatima letter contained an unreleased prediction of a cataclysmic nature.  I'm not postulating that any such prediction carries water, although I personally think it does.  I'm saying that the Pope would certainly accept it as gospel, and Benedict knows that he is not physically able to handle it.  Which would mean a date, or window certain clock is running. And remember, I was an altar boy.




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

White smoke! We have white smoke!
Tim

Juice said...

UCC NOT Catholic. So who cares about their disruptive opinions.
BTW, any chance that photo is the actual RKOF?

Juice said...

Speaking of white smoke, the contrast between FOX and CNN coverage is so predictable it made me laugh. Obama's got to be having a hissy that this coverage not being about him.
Viva il Papa.

leelu said...

And, a Jesuit!!

Whoa. Don't f**k with the Jesuits!!

Anonymous said...

Malachi O'Morgan says this one is the last.

iri said...

Works for me anon.

Jess said...

I'm hoping her stirs the crap and the politicians get really nervous. I like them nervous. That and them having chronic diarrhea. They say so much crap, it's only fitting it comes from the other end at the same volume.

Anonymous said...

I grew up on Sister Mary Discipline in Catholic schools, but alas I am a lapsed Catholic, no surprise. I am impressed with the new Pope's background. I could care less if he is from Anartica, as long as he guides the Church in a manner that represents the basic principles the church was founded on that's all that matters. And not get hijacked by "Reformers".

Anonymous said...

My Son just served his first Mass , last Sunday ; ) > SMIBSID

Anonymous said...

Black smoke means she's runnin rich.
White smoke is antifreeze, possibly a blown head gasket or cracked block.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.