Monday, March 18, 2013

Old Scratch


'Striking Resemblance'

Res Ipsa Loquitor

Res Ipsa Loquitor Yesterday morning MoSup watched CBS Sunday Morning while I did the crossword puzzle.  The segemt  Making TV's "The Bible" was playing.  I happened to look at the screen just when that Obama-Satan seg was showing, and I said "Whoa, back that up!"  MoSup asked why and I said "because Satan is a spitting image of Obama.  "Oh will you stop," she replied,  and ignored my request.  I just e-mailed her this. 

Yes, the Devil in the TV shoaw The Bible does bear a striking resemblance to Obama.  Coveresely,  Obama bears a striking  resemblance to Satan in thought and deed, and for all I know image.


7 comments:

N.O'Really said...

But I doubt the real Satan would settle for the likes of our current FLOTUS.

Steve in Greensboro said...

Not so much "The Lord of the Flies" as the "Assistant Under-Secretary for Insect Affairs".

Skoonj said...

I think the devil looks like an aged photo of Trayvon. Say, you don't think ...

iri said...

I don't think any of those fallen angels give a flip about sex/gender unless of course they want to kick our ass in which case they pick on our women, every time. You'd better show him some respect dudes, after all he is running this place.

Skoonj said...

Iri, you mean Satan is running things, right?

iri said...

I was afraid of that. Sorry. Not Rodge's place, MoSup wouldn't put up with it.

Anonymous said...

Strange, that. Satan begins every temptation with "Let me be perfectly clear ..."

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.