Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pre Nup





PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENT SENIOR STYLE

An elderly couple in their 70's were about to get married.

She said: I want to keep my house.

He said: That's fine with me.

She said: I want to keep my Cadillac.

He said: That's fine with me.

She said: I want to have sex 6 times a week.

He said: Put me down for Fridays.
  Res Ipsa Loquitor
BONUS LAUGH 

Georgetown being ousted in the first round by FGCU?!  LOL . FGCU looks like something we'd  say to the Hoyas in these parts.


Francois

3 comments:

Chris in NC said...

LOVE the georgetown loss. Along with Duke, Carolina, dallas (well all teams texas) and myriad of other teams I hate. When they lose, the baby Jesus smiles and giggles.

Anonymous said...

Haven't read about a porking this big at Georgetown since Sandra Fluke hit the big time.

Wonder if Florida Gulf Coast was wearing their Fluke Brand raincaps or if Georgetown took it straight up.

Esteve said...

I live in Florida and didn't even know we had a FGCU.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.