Monday, March 04, 2013

Wanted: Amazon Batgirl

Barn Army                 

Important Secret Internal Documents

Amazon RAK           
Res Ipsa Loquitor

Chandragupta Maurya, considered by most to be India's greatest ruler, had a personal bodyguard of more than five hundred "Amazon" warrior women.  So there's that.  Since my batman, Casca, has lately become insolent and too often absent, I am looking for a replacement.  But, this time a batgirl, whom I now persuaded will be more reliably solicitous and able to offer proper succor in time of crisis.  Send resume to the Barn.
Tom Smith does not qualify

4 comments:

pdwalker said...

(SFW) http://pirojok.net/uploads/posts/2013-01/135965730480080.jpeg

I think the one on the left is a looker, and all natural to boot.

Anonymous said...

my eyes! my eyes!

Anonymous said...

Redhead or brunette?
The eternal question!

KellyFromMesquite

Anonymous said...

You're still blaming me for the dead food taster, aren't ya. I don't think that poi was poisoned. It was just wuu's time.

Casca

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.