Thursday, April 25, 2013

Learning to go with the flow


I JUST WON THE POWER-BALL!

Res Ipsa Loquitor
Huck Huck Boy Top Redskin Pick

I told you everything was coming up Milhouse, and it continues. My son Hucker is the Redskin's first draft pick (3rd round) this year, and he hasn't even played football since the Great Thanksgiving Shootout at Miller's Pond in 1998.

But wait!  There's even more.   My eldest son is starring in a new HBO sports series (112 episodes) about basketball coaching legend Lefty Driesell (premiers Jan. 2014). He inked a 2.7 $billion conract, and as his agent I get 15%.

Holy crap - Channel 11 just announced that Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley and the entire Maryland House of Del agates and Senate have been indicted for voter fraud, conspiracy, and embezzlement of just under $1 billion! 

Res Ipsa Loquitor
WoW!

I'm not sure how this whole thing works.  I know I'm in some bubble universe where I get to make up a lot of my own shit. I mean, none of this stuff could possibly happen in the regular world.  But if, say, I got Angelina Jolie pregnant, would she know about it?   I mean, how interactive is this deal?

Holy crap!  Obama just jumped over the rail at Niagara Falls!






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice dream Rodg; now roll over and go back to sleep and enjoy it.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

iri said...

I've had a dream too. I've been transported back to my mother and father's house in the year 1961. I know everything that I know now with instruction to save the world and keep the change. I know, who hasn't had that one?

Anonymous said...

genius

Mike C said...

Wait - "Redskins?" Didn't they used to be a football team or something?

leelu said...

Mike C - yeah, before they became know as "The Washington Indigenous Peoples Sporting Association and Re-Hab Club".

Anonymous said...

I remember Lefty Driesell doing color commentary at ACC games after taking the fall for that fool who killed himself.

The best, most informative commentary I ever heard.

Freddie Sykes

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.