Sunday, May 12, 2013

Best Mother Ever


Mothers
Everyone should have one

“
Res Ipsa Loquitor

One day mom came home from work at noon so she could take me to see "Bambi"  My sister stayed in the apartment with my granny.


”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mom took me to see Rodan-guess that's where our paths diverged.

Sure do miss her, my best friend.
MM

Swamp Lizard said...

The first movie I remember my mother taking me to was "The Beast From 20,000 fathoms". I cried when they killed the lizard.

Skoonj said...

Mother? Well, that's half a word.

Jess said...

My birth mother died before I was a year old. My replacement was phenomenal, especially when you consider the fact she adopted three wild-ass sons before they were the age of five.

I'm still amazed she didn't end up burying us all in the backyard with a good alibi.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.