Saturday, May 18, 2013

Lilyhammer

   At The Cinema                           


Lilyhammer





Rotting AF1

Since this was made by and released directly on NetFlix, I don't imagine a whole lot of people saw it.  Lilyhammer‎ is about a NY mafioso guy ("The Sopranos" mainstay and E Street Band guitarist Steven Van Zandt) who gets witness protection in Lilyhammer‎, Norway, site of the 1994 Winter Olympics  He promptly corrupts the whole town  It's a comedy, and fairly well done; eight episodes.  Trond Fausa Aurvåg as Torgeir Lien, Giovanni's friend and business partner, steals the whole series.  In English. I  think the Juices will like it.



4 comments:

leelu said...

Is that streaming only, Boss?

Anonymous said...

Watched it when it first came out on Netflix. Not sure I ever laughed so hard at a movie. It's hilarious.

Webrider

Alear said...

Oy vey, it's always about the Juices.

This is true: 14 hours ago, I told the coppers, amongst other things, this: 'So then, I wielded my weapon'.

Juice said...

Would love to see Van Zant play a comedic Silvio!
I see you bemembered Mr.Juice hates subtitles. Thanks for the tip. :)

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.