Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tom Ammiano, another SanFran pervert

When Democrats are in charge                                               



Why we can't have nice things anymore
Res Ipsa Loquitor

Tom Ammiano
San Francisco Assemblyman Tom Ammiano has been pushing a bill through the Legislature
which has the potential of turning all schools into beta test sites for social experiments.

AB 1266 would require a student to be permitted to use the male or female bathrooms and locker rooms in public schools, based on the student’s gender self-identification.

Lawmakers who support this bill claim they are protecting civil rights by creating laws for transgender persons.
[I am not making this up]

You know what I thought of while reading this?  A movie I recently started to watch, Shooter, about a sniper.  That's right.  I quit watching the movie because I  cannot watch Danny Glover anymore than I can stomach the legion of  Tom Ammianos in this country.  Click-click.  Someone, please, make the case that people like this ought not be dropped into a volcano. 

Marc Miller


13 comments:

renojim said...

That bill has passed. Most people here have no idea, which is how the imbeciles in this state gov't get away with what they do. Having separate bathrooms is now 'sex segregation'. This really can't go on forever. At some point, that branch they've been pulling back for years will slip from their fingers, and the backlash will be that much stronger the further back they've pulled it.

Mile 66 said...

Current conditions, increasingly cloudy with a 50% chance of fire and brimstone later this evening.

Anonymous said...

You should have fast forwarded to the end. Wahlburg burns him alive in a hunting lodge at the end.

Casca

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Oooh-Oooh! I'm all over that!

Anonymous said...

I could not get past Matt Damon in Shooter but the book it was violating is called Point of Impact by Stephen Hunter and is well worth a read.

Freddie Sykes

vanderleun said...

I just run the last five minutes of Shooter on an infinite loop.

Anonymous said...

You mean "that branch they've been pushing back", renojim.
GrinfilledCelt

leelu said...

But, your Honor, the perv needed killing!"

Oh. To NOT kill him.

Ummmmm.....

TimO said...

I used to love watching "Bat21" and the Lethal Weapon movies, but I can't bring myself to watch anything with Glover any more.

Anonymous said...

"Someone, please, make the case that people like this ought not be dropped into a volcano."

Soory, Rodge; no can do. I may make a concession and remove flaying alive from the pre-drop festivities, but that's about as far as I'll go.

Yeah, I'm getting softer in my old age.

Kim

Anonymous said...

Kim - I keep a list with three categories - flog, hang, flog then hang. I may have to work the flaying alive in there somehow. Thanks for the idea.
I'm getting nastier in my old age.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

leelu said...

Flay, then roll is salt.

Stick said...

But seriously,read the Bob Lee Swagger Books in order. Trust me. Hollywood turned the shooter into a left winger's dream,but the books are something else.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.