Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Illinois Carry Law!

Tails of the Gun  

Illinois HB183 is now law!
The legislature have over ridden the ( irrelevant ) governor's veto.


The Concealed carry portion of the law is horrid. Written by the Chicago anti civil rights bunch and full of delays and traps and criminal penalties to Illinois License to Carry holders. In fact, it will be a year before the first license is issued. I'll leave my discussion of that horrid discriminatory part of the bill for later. [Full]

I am a Chicagoan, and always will be.  But for Christ's sake! Where did all this stupid come from?  Not from the kids I grew up with.

Res Ipsa Loquitor

1 comment:

Snackeater said...

This has Daley's fingerprints all over it. God, am I glad I was able to escape from that state.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.