Sunday, July 14, 2013

Kaiser the Wonder Dog RIP

             
                                                                     Catharsis
Animal Cathasis
(After a few sobs—from girls, of course.
)

Res Ipsa Loquitor
Kaiser, a 2-year-old German Shepherd who had severe kidney disease, made his final journey to the Court Street Animal Hospital in Plymouth, Mass., on Friday.

Officers lined up to salute the brave K-9. Afterwards, he was buried at the Angel View Pet Cemetery in Middleboro, Mass., according to CBS Boston.

"RIP my boy. I could not have asked for a better partner or friend. May you rest easy and wait for me at that sacred bridge," the dog's main handler, Officer Jamie Lebretton, wrote in a Facebook post on the Plymouth Police Working Dog Foundation's page.

Kaiser was donated to the department by a local family in 2011, and was only 5 months old at the time.



UPDATE --

Bite him is tha ass Kaiser







5 comments:

pdwalker said...

I did *NOT* need to read that.

Anonymous said...

i just hope to be half the man my dog thinks i am...

Jon said...

Somebodies cuttin onions....

leelu said...

On the biting caption... years ago, a girlfriend of mine rescued a German Shepard, who we figured out had probably been trained as a police dog. "Why?", you ask?

One afternoon, we were horsing/rough housing around outside, and Princess apparently thought I was a threat to my girl, because, all of a sudden, I was being held firmly, but gently, by my manly bits.

Fortunately, she let go... no damage done.

Good times...

Anonymous said...

Got 16 years out of my last shepherd, now I have no adult supervision. -Anymouse

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.