Friday, July 12, 2013

Liberal Love



  Bestiality: Next on the Agenda?
We’ve followed decaying Europe this far into degeneracy. Where will we follow it next? 
“
Res Ipsa Loquitor

Whether bestiality will take precedence on the agenda before pedophilia remains to be seen. Two things are clear: (1) until progressives encounter serious resistance, they will always keep pushing the envelope further; and (2) nothing is so disgusting, diseased, insane, unholy, perverted, pernicious, or vile that moonbats will not insist that we revere it and demonize those who refuse. - Drewski

”

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How drunk would you have to be to think she was a good idea?
Tim

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Just normal drunk I imagine (from what I've heard. I stiffy has no qualms, no conscience, and no brains

Anonymous said...

Yup, that's pretty much where Mrs. #1 came from.

Sir H the Comet

Mike C said...

Uh yeah - my thoughts exactly when I hear the NLC radio ads

Cheesy said...

No amount of alcohol would allow me to consider that, or if that point has by chance been reached, perform.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.