Friday, July 19, 2013

New & Fresh

 
Res Ipsa Loquitur

Left limping and gaping at once


Res Ipsa Loquitor
or ....

Woman Goes for Leg Operation, Gets New Anus Instead

A German retiree is taking a hospital to court after she went in for a leg operation and got a new anus instead, the Daily Telegraph is reporting.

The woman woke up to find she had been mixed up with another patient suffering from incontinence who was to have surgery on her sphincter.

Click to hear Dr. Manny discuss medical errors.

The clinic in Hochfranken, Bavaria, has since suspended the surgical team.

Now the woman is planning to sue the hospital. She still needs the leg operation and is searching for another hospital to do it.

merrily


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess the other lady is a lot like Pennsylvania.....No sphincter.
What's that?...Oh..I see....Pa. has no Spector.
Well, we all Phil for them.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I see you Doug

Anonymous said...

When I read the banner, I thought it was going to be commentary on Michael Moore's upcoming divorce.

*Rimshot*

Josh


PS, I hate typing the word rimshot. I'm pretty sure I saw that used differently in a movie once.

Anonymous said...

rim job

Anonymous said...

Well yeah! Two separate things from contextual clues I was given. :-p

Josh

markkshere2 said...

Turncoat Toomey is following in Arlen's career path.

Another farghing RINO ....

Juice said...

I can't believe no one went here:
ObamaCare. doh!
Get in line now for yer azz reaming later.

Helly said...

Divorced.

Keep going. I'm sure you can conjure another possibility.

JMcD said...

Alright Rodge, I'm owning up.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Jmcd where the hell have you been? I put you on milk carton!

JMcD said...

Hey pal..... For a long time I was not just under the weather, I was under the whale shit.
Seem to be coming back to life.
Great to see you!

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I do know that feeling, glad to see you again.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.