Monday, July 15, 2013

This will make writing best sellers so much easier


A fine test, right out of the box (well, using it on iPad)

Res Ipsa Loquitor


Unedited, using my normal speaking voice
I wish all the girls were like fish in the ocean and I was so whale I would show them the motion so rolled my leg Alber patrol my leg over rolled my leg over the man in the moon

Mary had a little lamb it's fleece was white as snow and everywhere that Mary went that lamb was sure to go

Four score and seven years ago our nation Andrew and Marty fiasco with the election of Pres. Obama this country is going to hell in handbasket.

The only thing that can save us and by dropping that son of a bitch town of volcano

Actually blown away by this I'm using Dragon on the iPad app using the iPad app for Dragon and it all a time that I've had dragon this is the first time I've had results were anywhere near close to being usable clap clap clap

Who's that knocking on my door
Who's that knocking on my door
Said the fair young made

It's only me
And I'm home from sea
Said barnacle Bill the sailor

Sent from my iPad





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have an iphone and speech recognition for on the go emails or quick comments (here included) is a must. My fingers are too fat for the joke of a digital keyboard.

Josh

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Well Josh, were you going to tell me about it some day? Sheesh!

wink-wink

Anonymous said...

Your apple cultist posts were too funny though. Plus, it's not a Mac. We can still hate the cultists, right?

Josh

Rodger the Real King of France said...

those bastids!

El Jefe said...

Herr Schlong,

Thanks for the reminder. Need to procure some Dr Dirty for the Boys Weekend

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.