Wednesday, August 14, 2013

More SEAL TEAM SIX STUFF






AHEM

Res Ipsa Loquitor

I was running about this morning,  making the rounds of various duty and doody stations while somewhat listening to WCBM in the background.  On air was a father of one of  the Seal Team 6 members killed in the the Chinook helicopter crash.  This is not a transcript, but excerpts from other sources that include some of what he claimed.  Stuff I wasn't aware of.

  [...] Shortly before the CH-47 Chinook helicopter took off on a rescue mission (operation Extortion 17), seven Afghan commandos who were on the passenger list were replaced by other Afghan military officials.

It remains unclear why the manifest was incorrect, raising red flags among the victims’ families. They have noted that their sons didn’t trust Afghan soldiers. One was quoted as saying, “They are loyal to the highest bidder.”

In the transcript related to the Pentagon’s probe, a Defense official confirmed that all seven names of the Afghan soldiers were incorrect.

The official said, “I cannot talk to the back story of why…” before being interrupted by another Department of Defense employee.

The Chinook was shot down by Afghan militants, and all 38 on board perished.  Among the dead were 30 Americans, including 22 Navy SEALS (some Seal Tem Six), seven Afghan soldiers and one Afghan translator. Their bodies were later recovered, but the helicopter’s black box was not. Pentagon officials have said that it could not be recovered, citing a flash flood that happened soon after the assault.

All the bodies were cremated. The Pentagon has defended the cremation to the soldiers’ families, saying the bodies were badly burned.

Chaffetz, however, said he has seen a photo of a deceased SEAL that was not.

“The body I saw didn’t need to be cremated,” Chaffetz said [full]


The dad further alleged that his and other Seal family homes had been "infiltrated," and family papers shuffled through.  He feels someone was looking for letters home that carried details of the bin-Laden raid.   In addition,  this was made possible because, in his words, "Eric Holder and Biden allowed the names and home addresses of Seal Team Six members to be made public."

It's impossible to confirm rumors that all but one of the Seals on the bin-Laden mission are now dead, but it has been confirmed that some of them were on this helicopter, and that "insurgents were boasting on the Internet they had taken out Team 6 shortly after the helicopter crashed.

This so closely parallels  the Benghazi team cover-up that my head is spinning.  There are not isolated incidents involving this Administration, which makes this sort of  rubbish bitterly outrageous.!



5 comments:

MAX Redline said...

citing a flash flood that happened soon after the assault.

I've read that no such flood occurred.

drew458 said...

Having a dumbfuck like Biden around can be quite useful at times. Did any one of us doubt for even a second that our Muslim In Chief sold these guys out? Would it surprise you one iota if it turned out that he sold them out BEFORE the bin Laden raid? I have no knowledge of anything like that at all, but the whole thing is just too ... Yossarian ... to accept. The odds are phenominal.

Not to mention that the whole bin Laden thing was just too pat to believe. Buried at sea. With full islamic honors. And no photographs. B.S. If I were president, I would have dragged his corpse from one end of America to the other, until he was nothing but a 4000 mile long shit stain we could all walk over every day.

iri said...

Snowball don't have a chance in hell if any of this gets proved.

Anonymous said...

"Extortion 17" was packed front to back with future leaders , corporate CEO's , Congressmen , Senators , a future President perhaps . America lost some of it's best , and brightest , sad . I was working a night shift at Arlington Cemetery last winter , and when I found were they lay , I was amazed at the amount of tributes left by other mourners . My boss had rode out to pick up some things , and called and asked if there was anything that I needed while he was outside the gate . I said bring me a case of Bud , there was a pause , but he said , "OOOO -K " . When he returned he handed me the case , I hopped in my truck , and drove off (All of my co-workers jaws just dropped) . I drove over , parked , and walked through the cemetery in the dark . When I arrived at their resting place . I opened the case , placed a cold beer on each of their headstones . I took out one for myself , backed off a few steps , saluted , and downed that beer , as tears steamed down my face . That was one of the most moving experiences of my life . This story had better not be true ; ( > SMIBSID

Chunkdog1 said...

"Karen and Billy Vaughn, whose son Aaron was killed in the chopper crash. Karen spoke first. “As soon as Joe Biden announced that it was a SEAL Team who took out Bin Laden, within 24 hours, my son called me and I rarely ever heard him sound afraid in his adult life….He said, ‘Mom, you need to wipe your social media clean…your life is in danger, our lives are in danger, so clean it up right now’,” she revealed."

Here is a good article that has more information. I absolutely believe that the WH is guilty in some sort of coverup, and out of all the scandals, this is the one they should really be brought down for. I don't know how any of them can live with themselves.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/arnold-ahlert/a-scandal-bigger-than-benghazi/

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.