Monday, September 30, 2013

CAIR pulls a ACORN- changes name



China Invents Hairy Stockings

The  Council on American-Islamic Relations  (CAIR*)  is seeking an injunction to stop sales of Hairy Legs in the U.S. They argue that the stockings were not invented by China, but rather are copies of Muslima  legs.


*This Just In.  WTF? Last week the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) formally changed its name to Washington Trust Foundation (WTF). Unlike the above, this is NOT a parody. CAIR's staus as a named terrorist group, and failure to file any tax returns for several years have rendered it increasingly toothless (but still hairy).  


10 comments:

Kauf Buch said...

The brand is called "Rent A Feminist".

Juice said...

Nice connect 'tween the post and picture. Alas, the hairy leggings won't help where a muslim is concerned.

Anonymous said...

I know some sailors *koff* casca *koff* that they wouldn't slow down.
Tim

USMC2841 said...

Those hot dogs are starting to turn.

DougM said...

I think those stocking are more likely to attract real perverts.

iri said...

I'm guessing those are pantyhose. You know what I'm thinking.

Anonymous said...

Old joke. 'If I knew you had more time, I'd have taken off my pantyhose.'
Tim

Tom Smith said...

Be warned, Hillary gets a royalty on these so you are kind of supporting her.

Anonymous said...

Tim, you're wrong on both counts. I'm not a sailor, and although I've had the opportunity on several occasions, I have always turned down beastiality.

Casca

iri said...

No doubt Casca. On the other hand you have awoke next to pig at least once.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.