Monday, September 09, 2013

Complience

   At The Cinema                           




We watched this Friday night, and here, below, our dialog during the movie.

  • This actually happened? (12 times)
  • I can't believe anyone could be that stupid (37 times)
  • No, I remember reading about this; there were several cases where people went along (Once)
  • Nice boobs (once)
  • Will you stop (once)'
  • Can we have popcorn? (once)
  • Pause it then (once)
  • Jesus Christ! (17 times)
  • This is why Obama is president.  (twice).
Available on Netflix and Amazon Instant Watch


5 comments:

K-nine said...

I remember when the actual event hit the news. I was always shocked at the... I'll say gullibility... Of many of those involved.

iri said...

There are dozens of these cases. It's amazing how programmed to obey people are.

Anonymous said...

Show up in person, in uniform, with a warrant, and we'll talk. Otherwise, go fork yourself.
wildbill

Anonymous said...

I was just in line at the grocery behind a fetching lass. I told her that I was a police officer, and that we'd have to go back to her place so that I could strip search her. It almost worked. We made it to the parking lot.

Casca

Rodger the Real King of France said...

See, the thing is, I believe you.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.