Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Little Richard is Alive?

People You Thought Were Dead

Res Ipsa Loquitor

One of rock’s most distinctive and influential performers is calling it quits.
" "

In an interview with Rolling Stone, legendary recording artist Little Richard admitted that, just a few months shy of his 81st birthday, he’s hanging it up as a performer. “I am done, in a sense,” he told the magazine, adding, “I don’t feel like doing anything right now.”

He stole the show  in Down and Out in Beverly Hills.  Even then I thought he had already died. Still, I liked Chuck Berry more at the time,


1 comment:

iri said...

Not my cup of tea but still undoubtedly a remarkable entertainer. I was more into Motown myself. I wonder if he ever made enough money to stop bitching about the record companies screwing him. I hope so. He worked his ass off for a long time. I'll be sorry to see him go..if he ever does.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.